Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Protect Your Hair From Heat!


Is your hair bogged down and damaged from the brutal heat of your blow-dryer or flat iron? Well, let's face it, we are not going to even think about giving up our "cannot live without" hair appliances, so I am not asking you to. I am just suggesting you to add another "cannot live without" product to your daily routine- a heat protectant from Kerastase or Shu Uemura!

First, Kerastase Ciment Thermique is a leave in heat protectant applied to towel-dried hair before you blow dry. It is for damaged or weakened hair, adding instant body and life back to you hair that heat has taken away. Second, Kerastase Nectar Thermique has changed my hair life! The Nectar Thermique is Kerastase's newest heat protectant for dry hair. This nourishing cream is also applied before you blow dry and unlike the Ciment Thermique, the Nectar acts as a styling agent to set curls and other styles after you are done blow-drying. I love this product so much! It give me so much moisture and such a great blow-out every time I use it, I no longer flat iron my hair! Finally, Shu Uemura's Irondesign is not only a great heat protectant and styling agent, but it adds an amazing shine and a soft touch!

With summer just around the corner, our hair can only take so much heat. These products will help you put strength and moisture back into your hair that appliances have taken away. Come in today, and we will be happy to give you a free sample!

- Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment