Wednesday, June 3, 2009

See Your True Colors

I admit it. I am, and have been for years, a stubborn makeup disbeliever. It's not that I don't enjoy looking as though I just emerged from a soothing, botanical, spa-like, heavenly retreat, a glowing halo immenating from within my dewy complexion. It's not as though I don't wish my skin was as flawless as it was at eighteen. It's just that for years I could not find a makeup product that was easy to apply, good for your skin, and one that WORKED.

Well, makeup-naysayers unite. There is actually a mineral makeup that is beneficial to your skin AND easy to apply. Oh, and it looks amazing too.

Jane Iredale has been doing mineral makeup the right way for over ten years. Leave it to someone who worked in the entertainment industry with such giants as Susan Sarandon, Lauren Hutton, and Sarah Jessica to come up with the concept of a beneficial and effective makeup. Iredale's products are so great, even people with almost any allergy are able to wear them. The foundations won't clog your pores (your skin will thank you!), they contain protection against UVA/UVB's and have up to SPF 30 (your skin will thank you!), and they contain no talc or parabens (your skin will thank you!!). For a complete list of ingredients, visit the Jane website.

I know, I know. A picture's worth a thousand words. You won't believe it 'til you see it, right? You are in luck! Our makeup artist, Wendy K., created this demonstration to show the powerful, natural, coverage of Jane Iredale cosmetics. Our model, Kristen, is shown before without makeup and after a full-face application of Jane.


The photos speak for themselves, ladies. I cannot tell you how many people notice my "complexion" when I am wearing Jane, versus another line. It really is amazing! And what they don't know about my complexion, won't hurt them! If you are interested in giving Jane a whirl, come by the store and we will color match you any day of the week! If you want to get Kristen's look, Wendy K. would be happy to set up an appointment with you!

Let us know when you are ready to see your "true" colors shining!


-Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment