Thursday, April 9, 2009

Torn Tanks Take it Up a Notch


It's that time again in Austin. Time to break out the self tanner, cut-off shorts, and breezy tops. Today's 90 degree forecast got me thinking; what pieces from Luxe's fabulous new spring collection do I want to welcome in as my summer staples?

It seems I've had my eye on one collection in particular--tank tops from Torn by Ronny Kobo. Nothing suits my boho-chic summer wardrobe more than a lightweight, sexy, adorned tank that is more sizzle than simple. Once those temperatures begin to rise, I find myself wanting to take the comfortable, casual route with an easy tank top and jean shorts ensemble. But who wants to be blah when the summer is blazing?! That's why I love these Torn tanks. Throw one on with a pair of our Sevens, Current Elliot, or Anlo jean cut off shorts and get ready for the festivities of summer! The perfect mix of flair and function, Torn tanks provide a shortcut to summer chic.

My personal favorite and next Luxe purchase is the white tank with embellished elephant graphic. It's vibrant with color, and mixes in metallic details that compliment my gladiator sandals to perfection. Plus, the breeziness and light color of this tank keeps me from getting too heated and ensures I will be looking cool.

Other highlights include a cobalt blue tank with black zebra head graphic, cheetahs perched on a white backdrop to bring out your inner animal, and fabulous burnout prints that are sure to please.

But what I love about these tanks even more than their stylish accents are the price! Ranging from $68 to $75 dollars, Torn tanks are an easy addition to any closet and make for an instant summer favorite. Plus, I know that I will be rocking these racer back tanks time, and time again. I can even pair it with a high waisted skirt and heels for a hot night on the town. Celebrities love Torn tanks, too! Everyone from Gossip Girl's Leighton Meister, Lindsey Lohan, and Lauren Conrad are crazy for Kobo!

From festivals to summer lovin' date nights, Torn tanks fit into any occasion. Layer with a vest, throw it on over a swimsuit, or pair it with skinny jeans and lots of accessories. One thing's for sure, the possibilities are endless! Come checkout our selection at Luxe and start your summer off right!

Peace & Love-
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment